As we all know, a good marketing strategy is key to a successful business. The amazing Kathy Mayor the Chief Marketing Officer at Boxy Charm gave us, a 7 Part Framework to follow in order to know if we are going to the right direction, during her presentation at the Digital Branding Analytics Miami 2019 Conference #DBAmiami.
And they are:
- Interrupt the pattern, don’t be so direct when presenting the brand, try to make it more interesting.
- Create comfort to you target the audience, let them know you got their back.
- Change the Association, you don’t want just for certain things. Use other brands where you can tell your story and also make it passionate where people can engage through digital platforms to create the connection.
- Lead the imagination when coming up with new ideas to promote your brand.
- Shift the feeling by addressing trial barriers and connecting with people in a way that the brand can inspire them.
- Satisfy the critical mind.
- And Take action, create content and know your funnel.
She also talks about implementing flywheel in a brand, it helps tells a brand story by generating creative moments that we utilize in a marketing strategy, it has to be self-perpetuating in that way it allows the company to grow.
If you want to know more about it, check Kathy full presentation at #DBAmiami in the video below: